News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Training in Prague

Hi,
I ve just quickly stitched up a video from the spots I ve been training at. There is the Kadan hole and a few spots on the Troja slalom course.
The Slovenian championship was great, five days of hanging around.... the spot was painfully shallow so there wasnt much paddling at all.... but the more hanging around hehe...
Tomorrow I am going to Karlovy Vary to participate on an exhibition during a downriver event. I hope it will be great.

As soon as the exam period is over I ll send more articles...

Here is the video:

No comments: