News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Kadan competition

I ve just returned from the Kadan freestyle event. It was an awesome weekend among friends, great competition, party every evening... simply AWESOME. I managed to win the C1 category so I am really happy. The event included a kayakcross with a start from a three - meter ramp.
On Wednesday I am going to Slovenia to participate on the Slovenian championships.
Photos from Kadan event coming soon.

Results:
K1men: 1. Stepan Vohradsky
2. Jan Bubnik
3. Jakub Nemec

C1: 1. Zoid
2. Michal Pinc
3. Lukas Cervinka

K1women 1. Lenka Kucerova-Novotna
2. Betka Brabcova
3. Hana Vackova

K1juniors 1. Jiri Langer
2. Wally Valenta
3. David Felgr

K1old bastards (35 years old and more :)) : 1. Vendy Jezvina
2. Pavel Lichtag
3. Carel Boukal aka Jan Bouchal

So long I hope I can post some pictures soon.

No comments: