News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

C1 footage from Lyon

I quickly stitched this together... It is not the true best-of since the best shots were taken on a different camera and I still havent been able to get that stuff from cassettes to computer...
I, however, think this might be somehow educational as the video shows some of my struggles with the wave especially setting up for moves.

As soon as I get all footage from Lyon and Uganda I will do some sort of my best-of from the waves... It will include Hawaii in Lyon, Nile Special (Uganda) and hopefully Malalu (also Uganda).
Till then you must content yourselves with this :)

Thanks to Jelen who recorded this on his brand new waterproof digital camera (he is not a paddler though :))

Music by Hail Seizures... awesome band and awesome friends... http://hailseizures.net/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

to long to boring next time is enough to show us yours blunts in 20sec. Why did you removed last comment?

Anonymous said...

Hey I removed the last commetn coz it was a spam...at least I thought so...
I chose to make the video longer because I wanted to show not only the tricks but also the setting up for moves which is more important for the trick then the actual rotation.
Cheers for the comment next time I ll make the videos shorter and snappier...
Z.