News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I am going to Lyon... CONFIRMED

So now it is for sure... On Saturday me and some of my friends are going to Lyon. I managed to settle my employment so I can go. Awesome.... We are also going to spent some time at Platling and Bremgarten. We will be back on 8.4. The article on the trip coming soon after...
So long

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were about 220 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 250 dollars everwhere. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 320 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 170 dollars on every site. But finally I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?