News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Monday, March 26, 2007

Early spring sessions on Troja slalom course

Rising temperature and sunny weather made me go paddling... These pictures were taken almost two months ago. A friend of mine, Pavel, also went paddling.
We spent most of the session on a local wave. Although the wave is small and painfully shallow it is quite fast and with some effort you can bounce well enough to land vertical blunts or even almost aerial backstabs...
Some of the photos were taken a week later...
Thanks to my sister Mary and my girlfriend Jane who took the pictures... Warming up on the flatwater.

Pavel getting some speed on his Ronin.

Me trying to bounce hard.

A smile for the camera during a blunt :)...

I love aggressive carving...

It was quite warm for that time of year.
These sessions were the first ones on my new boat-The wavesport Project 62, an article on my boats coming soon...

So long fellas

No comments: