News

IMPORTANT NOTES- Blog customized for 1280 x 1024 pixels, Mozilla web browser.
The Polls archive is now below the posts.
Please report malfunctioning ( liskahon@seznam.cz )


The next technique article should be about:

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Girls on water

Hey I just quickly browsed through my photo archive and here is the result. I hope u like it. If you have some nice lady paddling pics and feel like publishing them dont hesitate to contact me...
Note: This is supposed to be an ode on the female aspect nothing more nothing less...

Thanks to all the people who took the photos...



























Kayakcross














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.